PRICES & RESERVATIONS Biyunoyado ryokan
- modern style of traditional Japanese hot spring ryokan
- located on the hill - spectacular view on the surrounding town and mountains
- Yudanaka area, 5min. walking distance from station
- walking distance to Snow Monkey park
- modern traditional ryokan
- basement + 6 floors, lift
- 54 traditional tatami rooms
- all rooms have toilet (washlet) and bathroom attached
- there are 4 rooms with beds (special request only - email me pls.)
- 6 hot spring baths in the ryokan together
- 2 private use baths on the roof (1.500 JPY - 40min.)
- 2 open air public use baths (ladies/men separately)
- 2 indoor public use baths (ladies/men separately)
- traditional Japanese "Kaiseki" dinner and breakfast
"Kaiseki" is a term referring to the traditional multicourse Japanese dinner, usually about 11 courses.
It is a formal affair, and reflective of seasonal ingredients as well as and regional specialties
- dinner is served 6 or 7pm, breakfast 8 or 8.30am the time you can choose during check in procedure.
- vegetarian or special diet food is provided
very depend on season, size of the room, number of guests, more guest means cheaper per person
Saturdays and days before Public Holidays are more expensive.
Sample of rates - standard season
- 2 Adults: 14.190JPY per person per night, incl. traditional dinner and breakfast
- 2 Adults: 12.030 JPY per night, Breakfast only
- 1 Adult: 19.590 JPY per night, incl. traditional dinner and breakfast
- 1 Adult: 15.270 JPY per night, Breakfast only
In case of cancellation less than 3 days prior to arrival or in case of no-show, the following penalty will be charged on your credit card.
3 days prior to arrival: 20% of 1st night, 2 days - 30%, 1 day - 50%, Arrival day - 70%, No show - 100%
- in case of early check in, you can leave your bags at reception
- free pick up from Yudanaka st. between 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM
- free lift to Yudanaka station around Check out time - 10 AM
- free lift to Snow Monkey park for all guests from Zeno's Guide
- all Credit Cards accepted
- wifi internet connection
ryokan Nr. 44 on my MAP
2951-1 Hirao street, Yudanaka Onsen, Yamanouchi town, Nagano, JP, ZIP 381-040
The best Prices, you can find !